Friday, January 22, 2010

3 Weeks In

// Week 2 \\

























// Week 3 \\

























// One Little Word \\

I still need to create a layout for my "one little word" for 2010, which is nike. The word has a couple of meanings for me...one being Nike's famous slogan, "Just Do It". There are SO many things that I need to JUST DO...housework, exercise...heck, even just getting out of the house most days. My necklace is supposed to arrive today and I'm excited to start wearing it as a reminder. Another meaning stems from the Greek origin, meaning "victory". Jesus gives me victory over sin and the crap of life, if I choose to accept it. Most days that is hard to remember.

So today's nike moment. I woke up (after a short night) feeling really tired and nauseous, and I really did not want to go to school to help Rob with the yearbook class. At first I told him he'd have to do it. But then something told me to suck it up and just do it. So I did. And it felt great. And the nausea went away. Was it all in my head?

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts, Mish, and your word is a great choice! I often have to fight my attitude to do things and find that once I actually do, they aren't nearly as bad as I thought. I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete