Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Week In



I'm so excited to have actually completed a whole week in the 365 project! Last year I think I took about 11 photos, but never actually scrapped them and gave up. I haven't missed a day yet and it's been really fun so far.

Week 2 news so far:

* Dave's Home-Cooked foods went out of business. We started going there when I was pregnant...so it's been a long time. We got to know the owners, Dave and Betty, fairly well as we were regulars. We will really miss going there after church on Sundays.

* A former co-worker of mine is pregnant and due in May. This wouldn't be news except that she is single and wanted to have a baby on her own. She is officially the first person I know to go that route.

* Our new pastor will be installed on January 24. It will be great to have some direction in the church again.

I'm still trying to establish some new routines for the new year. We'll see how THAT goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment