Friday, February 27, 2009

Insomnia can be productive

Last night I had one of those nights when I can't sleep. My mind was racing while I was laying in bed, and I was fixated on how I could rearrange all the stuff in our porch/sunroom to make better use of the space. There was no way I was sleeping until I got up to investigate this situation. So, I ended up moving stuff around until I was satisfied. Unfortunately, by the time I completed this task it was 6am, and there was no point in going to sleeping at that time. I made some coffee and listening to my favorite am talk radio show, and even got a shower.

I'm waiting for the crash landing that will inevitably hit sometime this afternoon. It's a good thing we don't have to go anywhere, and the girls have a few new movies from the library to watch.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I did that once in college. I was rearranging bedroom furniture at 2am while my brother and his friend (who had helped me move that day) were crashed out in the living room. Mine was caused by a caffeine overdose. LOL I can't imagine having that energy these days, even with extra caffeine. ;)

    Hope you're enjoying the new arrangement... and have been getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete