Thursday, February 12, 2009

Organizing 101...NOT!


I used Kim Jensen's fabulous new Damaged Goods, available at Scrapdish. Her extraction work is just exquisite! Also used Jen Wilson's date stamp and fonts are Century Gothic (title) and Pea Lisa (journaling).

I was quite restrained in my journaling. If I was being honest, I would write a lot more hostile stuff in there...something like this:

I HATE clutter. HATE IT. It makes me crazy!!! Everytime I look at one of the junk-filled countertops or corners in my house, I want to scream. Or cry. Or both.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, it's time to make lunch, then help the girls make Valentines for their classmates. At least that will be fun!



1 comment:

  1. I just love the way this turned out, Mish!!! Why be restrained in your journaling? I don't think anyone is going to be upset with you for hating clutter. (I'm now having visions of living clutter forming a union and picketing your house. I've obviously been subjected to too many cartoons lately. LOL)

    ReplyDelete